We appreciate ringing plumbers and having people come to your home is stressful. We get it. We get why too. That's why you'll get honest answers from us, no "optimistic" schedules and fixed prices. We’re qualified, up-to-date with the latest knowledge, registered with the right industry bodies, insured, professional and friendly:)
Rates - how much: we like to keep this simple and up-front. Our prices include VAT, where applicable.
- For small jobs, such as plumbing, boiler repairs and landlord gas safety certificates, we charge £80 per hour.
- Ballpark figures for a new combi boiler are £1,800-£2,200 depending on the complexity of the job.
- Converting a traditional central heating system with hot water cylinder and tanks in the loft into a high pressure combination boiler costs about £1,000 more.
These are rough figures for a couple of our most popular jobs. Ring us now on 07803 619 150 to discuss whatever you want done.
Warranties and insurance: when we're in your home we're insured and when the job's done you're covered.
- We have a £2m public liability insurance.
- Worcester Bosch boilers are covered by a six to eight year parts and labour manufacturers warranty.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we guarantee all of work or a year - we'll support and come back whatever your concerns.
Why are tradesmen's quotes often... well, rubbish? There's a reason builders suck in and look like they're guessing when giving you a quote. They are guessing. Keen to get the job, they turn up and make big assumptions without investigating or listening properly before giving you a guest-i-mate they think will get them the business. In reality, everything from the age of the systems in place to the water pressure and what you want installed need carefully assessed. We will take a bit longer but our way is more honest and reliable. And it's still free.
Ring us on 07803 619 158 to get started.